Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-24 Origin:Site
The so-called aerosol refers to the use of gas with a certain pressure in the container to spray the contents in the form of mist from the pressure-resistant container through the projection effect generated by the internal pressure when the container is opened, directly spraying the space or the surface of the object. Aerosols are mainly composed of materials, tanks, valves, propellants, etc. The equipment used to fill this type of product is called an aerosol filling machine.
Classification of aerosol filling machines
Different filling materials and different packaging containers use different types of equipment. According to the differences in product filling technology, process, design structure, working principle, etc., aerosol filling machines are classified as follows:
1. According to the operating mode: manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic.
2. According to the type of applicable aerosol products, it is divided into: ordinary type, binary packaging type and under-cap filling type.
3. According to the control mode, it is divided into: pneumatic control and electrical control.
4. According to the applicable content, it is divided into: liquid, gas, paste and powder.
5. According to the structure, it is divided into linear type and rotary type.
6. According to the number of filling heads, it is divided into single head and multi head.
7. According to the filling principle, it is divided into: vacuum filling machine, normal pressure filling machine, back pressure filling machine, negative pressure filling machine, pressure filling machine.
Selection of aerosol filling machine
Reasonable selection of aerosol filling machines is an important way to ensure product quality and improve economic benefits. Generally speaking, close contact with the actual production, try to choose aerosol equipment with good quality, high efficiency, simple structure, convenient use and maintenance, small size and light weight. When choosing, the following principles should be followed.
1. The principle of serving the production process. First, the appropriate equipment should be selected according to the properties of the filling material (viscosity, foaming, volatility, gas content, etc.) to meet the requirements of the production process. For example, for corrosive stock solutions or products that react with the propellant gas, in order to avoid corrosion of the tank, a binary filling method should generally be used to isolate the stock solution from the propellant gas and the tank. Water-based green products This method is generally used for filling. Secondly, the production capacity of the equipment should be matched with the production capacity of the processing and packaging machinery.
2. The principle of high productivity and good product quality. The level of equipment productivity directly reflects the production capacity of the production line. Therefore, the higher the productivity, the better the economic benefits of its production. In order to improve product quality, aerosol filling equipment with high equipment precision and high degree of automation should be selected. However, the selling price of the equipment has also increased correspondingly, increasing the unit cost of the product. Therefore, when selecting equipment, relevant factors should be considered comprehensively in combination with production process requirements.
3. The principle of wide process range. The technological scope of the filling machine refers to its ability to adapt to different production requirements. The wider the process range, the more the utilization rate of the equipment can be improved, and the multi-purpose machine can be realized, that is, the same equipment can be used to fill a variety of materials and specifications. Therefore, in order to meet the production requirements of multiple varieties and specifications in the automotive care and cosmetic aerosol industries, a filling machine with the widest possible process range should be selected.
4. Comply with the principles of food hygiene. Due to the special hygiene requirements of the medicine, food, and cosmetic industries. Therefore, the parts of the selected equipment that directly contact the material in the structure should be easy to assemble, disassemble and clean, and no dead corners are allowed. And there must be reliable sealing measures to prevent the mixing of sundries and the loss of materials. In terms of materials, stainless steel or non-toxic materials should be used as much as possible for the parts that directly contact the materials.
5. The principle of safe use and convenient maintenance. The operation and adjustment of the filling machine should be convenient and labor-saving, safe and reliable in use. And its structure should be easy to disassemble and assemble, parts should be universal and standardized, and low-priced, light-weight, and small-sized filling equipment should be preferred.