Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-24 Origin:Site
Fault Analysis and troubleshooting methods
Machine does not work after operating the foot pedal
1. The mechanical control valve in the middle connection plate of the metering device is stringed with air, and the small gas pipe on the top is always filled with gas.
1.Replace the sealing ring or spring in the machine control valve
2.The button valve K3 leaks or crosses air
2.Clean or replace the button valve K3
3.Two-position, five-way, dual-air control directional valve V1 is stuck
3.Clean or replace the two-position five-way double air control directional valve
4. Shuttle valve is blocked or malfunctioning
4.Clean or replace the shuttle valve
Machine does not reset after inflation and does not reset after pressing the button valve
Block or choke on the pedal
1.Replace the seal
2.Replace the spring
3.Replace the pedal
Inaccurate filling accuracy
1.The pressure of the propellant from the booster pump is low
1.Adjust the pressure of the booster pump air source
2. To be propellant stable
3. Wear of L-shaped seal ring of booster pump discharge cylinder
3.Replace L-shaped seal
4. The sealing ring in the check valve on the booster pump cannot be sealed, and there is a foreign body
4. Clean foreign objects or replace gaskets
5.The upper and lower chambers of the booster pump are strung together.
5.Replace the QY seal on the piston or the O-ring in the piston.
6.The upper and lower chambers of the metering device are stringed with air.
6.Replace the QY seal on the piston or the 0 ring in the piston.
7.The L-shaped sealing ring on the piston in the feeding cylinder of the metering device is worn
7.replace the L-shaped seal on the piston
8.There is debris between the piston and the porous pad in the feeding cylinder of the metering device.
8. Clean or replace porous pads
Inflatable head leaks
1.Failure of spring in inflatable head
1.Replace the spring
2. There is sundries between the sealing body of the inflatable head and the gasket
2. Clean or replace gaskets
Leakage at the contact between the filling head and the valve cup during inflation
1.The polyurethane flat gasket at the contact point between the inflation head and the valve cup is damaged
1.Replace polyurethane flat gasket
2.Low system pressure
2. Wait for the system pressure to stabilize
3.The QY seal on the piston in the small cylinder of the inflation head is worn.
3.Replace QY seal ring
4. The retaining ring for the shaft on the piston rod in the small cylinder of the inflation head fails.
4.Replace the retaining ring for the shaft
Booster pump system is not working properly
1.Insufficient air pressure
1.Readjust the gas pressure
2.Two-position five-way double air control directional valve V2 is stuck
2. Clean or replace valve
3. Shuttle valve is blocked or malfunctioning
2. Clean or replace valve
4. The machine-controlled valve on the cylinder head of the booster pump is blocked or stringed.
4.Replace the sealing ring or spring in the machine control valve
5.The machine control valve in the middle connection plate is blocked or stringed.
5.Replace the sealing ring or spring in the machine control valve
6.The sealing ring on the cylinder piston on the booster pump is damaged
6.Replace the sealing ring
7.the propellant filter channel is blocked
7.Clean and clear the passage through the filter
8.The L-shaped sealing ring on the piston of the booster pump's feed cylinder is damaged.封圈损坏
8.Replace L-shaped seal
9.There are sundries or damaged gaskets in the check valve
9. Clean or replace gaskets
1. At the connection plate in the propellant metering device:
2.Compressed air leaks at the middle coupling plate of the booster pump
1. Above the middle connection disk window of the propellant metering device, the QY polyurethane seal in the copper sleeve inside is invalid;
2. Above the middle connection disk window of the booster pump, the QY polyurethane seal in the copper sleeve inside fails.
1.Replace QY seal ring
1. At the middle connection plate of the propellant metering device;
2. Leakage of propellant gas at the intermediate coupling plate of the booster pump
1. The sealing ring in the copper sleeve under the window of the middle coupling disk of the propellant metering device has failed;
2. The sealing ring in the copper sleeve under the window of the booster pump's middle coupling disk has failed.
1.Tighten the adjusting screw sleeve or replace the sealing ring with a special tool
Machine movement is not flexible
1.Insufficient air supply pressure
2. Leakage of connector
3.The trachea is folded and the pipe is stuck.
4. Poor lubrication
1.Adjust the air source pressure
2.Tighten the connector or replace the connector
3. straighten out the gas path