Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-18 Origin:Site
I have also taken everyone to understand some of the working principles and characteristics of the automatic filling machine, then how to operate the automatic filling machine? How to deal with the maintenance when there is a problem? Let's take a look together.
Automatic filling machine operation and maintenance:
1. Put the filled liquid bottle upside down on the work basket, and check that the lower mouth of the liquid bottle should be aligned.
2. Put the vacuum basket in the vacuum tank, close the lid and lock it.
3. Close the vent valve, inlet valve, turn on the vacuum pump, adjust the vacuum connection valve to make the vacuum degree (depending on the test filling volume) meet the technological requirements, step on the pedal to insert the liquid into the lower mouth of the filled liquid bottle.
4. Slowly open the inlet valve, the liquid level in the filling rises at this time, and the vent valve is opened at the same time to keep the liquid level between the liquid level specified by the sight glass.
5. When the pointer of the vacuum gauge is in the 0 state, it proves that the filling is completed, return the foot collapse plate, and open the quick opening lid to take out the filled liquid bottle.
6. For troubleshooting of vacuum mercury, see (XD series but grade rotary vane vacuum pump instruction manual). If the vacuum pump is not used for a long time (more than seven days), the used oil in the mercury should be drained, flushed with new oil, and replaced. Prevent the water in the oil from corroding the pump body.
The automatic filling machine is mainly suitable for lotion, care lotion, oral lotion, skin care lotion, disinfectant, liquid foundation, antifreeze, shampoo, hair care lotion, hand lotion, eye lotion, nutrient solution, injection, pesticide , Medicine, washing and cleaning, shower gel, perfume, edible oil, lubricating oil and liquid filling in special industries.