Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-14 Origin:Site
Automatic weighing machine is a kind of weighing equipment used in automated production lines that can dynamically detect whether the product weight is qualified. In order to ensure the accuracy and service life of the detection, what should be paid attention to when operating the automatic weighing machine? The following is explained by the editor of Shandong Fengquan, as follows:
1. The sensor of the automatic weighing machine is a very sensitive measuring device, which needs to be treated with care. Avoid shaking, squeezing or objects falling on the weighing platform (weighing conveyor belt). It is forbidden to place tools on the weighing platform.
2. During the transportation of the automatic checkweigher, the weighing conveyor belt needs to be fixed in its original position with screws and nuts.
3. The products to be weighed enter the automatic checkweigher regularly, that is, the product spacing is as equal as possible, which is a prerequisite for reliable weighing. Please keep the photoelectric switch clean! Because dust, dirt or moisture condenses on the optical components, it may cause malfunctions. If necessary, wipe these parts gently with a soft cloth or cotton cloth.
4. Please keep the weighing belt conveyor of the automatic checkweigher clean, because stains or residues left by the product may cause malfunctions. You can use compressed air to blow away the dirt or wipe with a moistened soft cloth.
5. If the Automatic weighing machine is equipped with a belt conveyor, please check the conveyor regularly. The conveyor belt should not touch any guards or transition plates (smooth plates between adjacent conveyor belts), as this will cause additional wear and vibration, which may have a negative impact on accuracy. If guards are installed, check that they are in good condition and that they are installed in the correct position. Replace worn belts as quickly as possible.
6. When installing a rejector with an independent base or a rejector with an independent bracket (column), please make sure that the foot screw or the bottom plate is firmly fixed on the ground. This can reduce disturbing vibrations.
7. Keep spare parts inventory, especially spare parts that are prone to wear, so as to shorten the downtime caused by damaged spare parts.
8. If the automatic weighing machine is equipped with a chain conveyor belt, please check the protective devices regularly to ensure that they are in good condition and installed in the correct position.
The above is the precautions for operating the Automatic weighing machine explained by the editor of Shandong Fengquan! It has high precision and fast speed, and has become an indispensable equipment on the production line.