Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-28 Origin: Site
The automatic weighing machine has the advantages of simple and convenient operation, high precision, fast sorting, etc., and is widely used in food, medicine, toys, daily chemicals, electronics and other industries to improve product quality standards. The conveyor belt is an important component of the automatic weighing machine. Below, the editor of Shandong Fengquan will tell you about the installation and adjustment methods of the automatic weighing machine conveyor belt.
Adjustment of automatic weighing machine conveyor belt:
1. Adjust the belt tension to a moderate degree, put it on the machine, and observe the leather running condition;
2. If the belt is in the middle of the tray, it is in a normal state and no adjustment is required;
3. If the belt is shifted to the left, the following adjustments can be made:
The left belt can be "tightened", and it needs to be adjusted gradually. Observe while adjusting until the belt returns to the center position. If you find that the adjusting nut is tight, do not adjust it forcefully.
The belt on the right can be "tuned loose", and it needs to be adjusted gradually. Observe while adjusting until the belt returns to the center position.
If it is too large and it is difficult to adjust it slowly, you can quickly loosen the belt on the right.It should be noted that if the belt has friction with the side baffle, it should be shut down immediately for inspection.
Installation of automatic weighing machine conveyor belt:
1. Turn the adjusting nut to minimize the distance between the driven shaft and the driving shaft;
2. Check the running direction of the belt, and put the belt into the tray in the direction of the thick arrow (Figure 1).
3. Adjust the adjusting nuts on both sides of the tray to make the belt tension moderate. And put the belt in the center of the tray.