Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-03 Origin: Site
Spray filling machine is a commonly used type of filling machine, and many customers will consult about its installation method and instructions for use. Let's get to know it together.
The correct installation method of spray filling machine:
1. Take the air filter pressure regulator valve of the aerosol filling machine out of the casing of the filling machine and install it on the right side panel of the front of the casing. Unscrew the two-piece oil cup, fill in the lubricating oil to the horizontal line, about 20ml, can not be filled.
2. Insert the compressed air pipe into the inlet of the duplex unit (Φ8 pipe, Φ10 pipe) and open the air compressor outlet valve. Adjust the two knobs on the duplex unit. The right side is for pressure adjustment. Lift the knob when adjusting. Clockwise rotation is to increase the pressure, counterclockwise rotation is to reduce the pressure, adjust the pressure at 0.3-0.4Mpa (3-4 kg/C㎡), the right side is the adjustment of the lubricating oil intake, which can be rotated appropriately according to the fuel consumption, generally Use a cup of oil in 10-15 working days and then add it.
3. Check the electrical part of the spray filling machine, and whether the connectors are firm. Switch on the 220V power supply and connect the ground wire to ensure safety. The working voltage of this machine is a safe voltage DC 24V.
4. Put the foot switch in front of the filling machine's worktable, and the foot pedal will work once at a time. If the foot is not released, the equipment will work continuously.
5. Connect the oil inlet pipe, connect it with a steel wire hose, wrap the interface with a sealing tape, and tie it tightly with a steel wire to prevent air leakage. The pipeline is not allowed to install filtering equipment.
6. Adjust the metering magnetic switch of the aerosol filling machine to the corresponding filling position, which is based on the upper end of the magnetic switch, and then fill it for a few more times until the air in the pipeline is drained.
7. After the installation is completed, the aerosol filling machine must be debugged. During the debugging process, it must be carefully and repeatedly debugged to ensure the weight of the filled product. If necessary, it can be adjusted to a certain scale for fixing. In the future use process, do not frequently adjust the scale and filling degree, which provides convenience for the operation and use of the equipment.