Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-21 Origin:Site
The semi-automatic aerosol filling machine is composed of three parts: a sealing machine, a liquid filling machine, and an inflator. It is used in many industries and is a production and filling equipment that many industries cannot do without. From the previous manual filling Now that the semi-automatic filling is installed, the automation of the aerosol filling machine is getting higher and higher, and the operation is not difficult. As long as simple learning, you can get started, but if you use it incorrectly, you will be right. The life span of the semi-automatic aerosol filling machine has caused a lot of impact. Today, the manufacturer of Shandong Fengquan aerosol filling machine will explain the correct operation method of the semi-automatic aerosol filling machine as follows:
1. Connect the air source, connect the compressed air pipe output from the air compressor to the input interface of the air source triplet of the main engine and the booster pump in two ways, and then we need to connect the material, and the liquid metering cylinder in the main engine The hose at the bottom is connected to the discharge port of the liquid container to be filled.
2. Connect the inflator to the liquefied gas cylinder and the booster pump, connect one end with the liquefied gas connector to the liquid output port of the liquefied gas cylinder, and the other end to the liquefied gas input end of the booster pump. Take another pressure-resistant tube, one end is connected to the output end of the booster pump liquefied gas, and the other end is connected to the input end of the gas metering cylinder on the host.
3. Turn on the power supply of the air compressor and turn on the liquid filling knob switch. Put the empty can under the filling head and fill the guide rail, step on the foot valve to start filling. After completion, remove the last canister, move the remaining canisters forward until the last canister touches the positioning handle, and then put the valve on the No. 1 canister. Then fill an empty can under the filling head. This can is set as the No. 2 tank, then turn on the filling switch, step on the foot valve, the filling machine will act, and the No. 2 tank will be filled. Then remove the last bottle and move the rest of the jars forward. Then put an empty can under the filling head. We set this can as No. 3 and put the valve on No. 2.
4. Then turn on the sealing switch, seal the No. 1 tank, and fill the No. 3 tank with liquid. After completion, repeat the action of moving the tank and filling the tank and releasing the valve.
5. Turn on the inflation switch, step on the foot valve, the filling machine, the sealing machine and the inflator operate at the same time, and continue to repeat the above actions to start production. Just keep releasing the aerosol cans and valves in sequence.
The above is the correct operation method of the semi-automatic aerosol filling machine. It is mainly used for small and medium scale production. It can be widely used in the production of aerosol products such as self-painting, carburetor cleaning agent, surface wax, universal foam cleaning agent, rust inhibitor aerosol, insecticide aerosol, etc. The equipment adopts 100% pneumatic control system, which is very easy to operate and maintain.